This is just a quick post to let you know about National Fitness Day, the biggest and most visible annual celebration of physical activity of the year. It’s happening this Wednesday and many health clubs, gyms and leisure centres will open their doors to non-members, offering free sessions and classes.
How to get involved
Whether you are interested in becoming more active or trying a local gym, there are lots of things you can do Wednesday, here are just some of the ways you can participate:
- Attend a free class – here is a few you could try: Bootcamps, Spin, Zumba, Body Combat, Yoga
- Join one of the running groups
- Get involved in swimming
- Free PT sessions
Why get involved
- Because it’s free, obviously 😀
- Being active is an important part of a healthy lifestyle
- Find something that you love
- Add some variety to your workout routine
- Group workouts are more motivating
- Try something new
- Exercise can improve your health
Visit the National Fitness Day website for more info and to find an event near you.