At the weekends I love having porridge and since I stocked up on Linwoods products I experiment with what I put in it. This time I wanted to mix different fruits and Linwoods products. I also added a spoon of natural yoghurt for that extra protein and it turned out to be delicious! I love Linwoods flaxseed mix with cocoa and berries – it’s my favourite. Adding their shelled hemp seeds made it even more delicious. I decided to skip nuts and seeds as Linwoods mix made it rich enough.
- 2 scoops of porridge oats
- coconut milk (or any other milk you use)
- a handful of blueberries
- a handful of diced grapefruit (skin removed if you really don't like the bitterness)
- 1 tbsp of Linwoods flaxseed mix (flaxseed with cocoa and berries)
- half of tbsp of Linwoods shelled hemp seed
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of natural yoghurt (if desired)
- Cook porridge according to instructions on the pack.
- Add to a bowl and put fruits on top.
- Add flaxseed and shelled hemp seed mix.
- If desired add a spoon of natural yoghurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Mix well and add more milk if needed.
- You can experiment with different types of fruits, so you could have an apple and blueberries or any other fruit combinations.