If you want to work with an established health blogger please get in touch with me for a copy of my media kit ([email protected])
Who I work with
I am happy to work with companies who offer products, services and items that my blog readers would be interested in knowing about. These products could be organic and natural skin care products, natural hair products, healthy foods, healthy snacks, healthy drinks, natural supplements and vitamins and any other natural and organic products. I also don’t mind reviewing books about health, healthy recipes, nutrition and similar as I love reading books. I can also review services.
How we can work together
I am always open for new suggestions of ways to work with brands but here are the services I currently offer:
- sponsored posts/reviews
- SEO optimised posts and reviews (this attracts more traffic after the post has been published)
- sponsored content placements (guest posts, infographic)
- social media promotion
Before agreeing to work with a brand I will check their ethos, ingredients they use, etc. and make sure they meet my criteria before agreeing to review their products and promote them.
BRANDS I HAVE WORKED WITH
Just to mention some of the brands I have worked with:
- Fushi Wellbeing (How to treat and prevent dry skin in colder months)
- Green People (Green People Orange Blossom Collection Review)
- Bluecrest Health Screening (Bluecrest health screening review)
- Pay As U Gym (Pay As U Gym Review)
- Liquid Health (How to keep your joints healthy: 6-step guide)
- Viridian (Top 5 supplements to boost your immune system – giveaway)
- Halfords (Cycling essentials for comfort and safety – infographic)
- Holland & Barrett (Almond and coconut gluten-free pancakes – recipe development)
- Oatly (giveaway)
- Treato (Should you worry about high blood pressure if you are young? – sponsored guest post)
- Botanicals (Green Clay & Avocado Balancing Mask review)
- LEON (Healthy eating in Birmingham: Healthy fast food restaurant LEON)
ABOUT PRODUCT REVIEWS
If you provide me with a product/item to review I will test it first and then decide whether I want to feature it on my blog. My reviews are honest and non-biased, mentioning all the positives and any negatives in a professional way.
I promote all the reviews (and giveaways) on my social media and on any suitable websites and communities.
If you are a company and want to work with me as you think your products or services are something that my readers would love, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I look forward to working with you!