I have a fantastic giveaway for you guys with multiple prizes for grabs! Thanks to Oatly, two of the lucky readers will win 2 tickets to Be:FIT Health & Fitness festival which is running from 29th April – 1st May in London, Islington (1 ticket is worth £25, you choose the day you want to attend). One reader will win a year’s supply of Oatly drink of their choice. The giveaway is open to UK residents only and ends on Tuesday, 26th April at midnight.
What to expect at Be:FIT Health & Fitness festival
Be:FIT London is one of the UK’s leading health & fitness events and it’s the only health & fitness festival in Europe dedicated to women. However, if you win tickets there is no reason why you shouldn’t take your partner with you! This year’s festival is due to be the biggest and the best yet so better don’t miss it!
At the festival you will keep yourself busy with the following:
- Free classes in the Reebok fitness studio:
- Third Space (Meta Burn)
- Danielle Peazer (cardio dance workout)
- Seen on Screen (Beyonce Formation Workshop)
- Plus many more!!
- An incredible line up of industry experts on the main stage, just to mention a few:
- “Ask the Personal Trainers”, with Em Fury & Sonja Moses
- Amelia Freer
- Natasha Corrett (Honestly Healthy)
- Dame Kelly Holmes
- Plus many more!!
- Oatly Kitchen
- Cooking demonstrations with Clean Eating Alice, Dale Pinnock and others
- Sample fantastic smoothies and coffees made with Oatly in the Oatly café.
- A high-striker! Be in with a chance to win a free smoothie, t-shirt or Oatly boombox
- Complimentary health checks
Just in case you haven’t heard of Oatly before, they produce dairy-free oat drinks, enriched with vitamins and minerals. The oats they use are Swedish oats which are pretty special and healthier than normal oats. I buy their oat drinks from time to time and I am happy with their quality.
Just remember, if you do win a year’s supply of Oatly drinks of your choice, make sure you choose the ones without sugar as these are healthier.
How to enter the giveaway
To enter, simply fill in the Rafflecopter widget below. Try to use all the methods of entering as this will give you a better chance of winning something. And remember, with some options you get more points – the more points you get, the higher chance of winning! Good luck!
More competitions at www.theprizefinder.com
This post has been entered into the following linky:
Brilliant Blog Posts on HonestMum.com