This salad is so easy and quick to make you will want to make it for your lunch at work every week, like I do. I use Sainsbury’s organic green lentils which are already cooked to save myself some time.
Easy green lentil salad recipe
Quick and easy lunch for work
- a carton of organic cooked green lentils Sainsbury's
- a handful of plum tomatoes chopped
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1/4 cucumber
- 2 baby courgettes or 1/2 of a smaller courgette, chopped
- feta cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt as required
- Drain and rinse the lentils and add them to you work lunch container.
- Chop all the vegetables and add them to the lentils.
- Add a dash of extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice, mixing everything together.
- Add crumbled feta cheese on top.
- Add salt if required just when you are about to eat the salad.