If you want to work with Be Healthy Now please get in touch for more details – petra (at) behealthynow (dot) co uk
Unfortunately, I am unable to offer free advertising to small businesses and that includes reviewing products and services for free.
Who I work with
I am happy to work with companies who offer products, services and items that my blog readers would be interested in knowing about.
Before agreeing to work with a brand I will check their ethos, ingredients they use, etc. and make sure they meet my criteria before agreeing to review their products and promote them.
BRANDS I HAVE WORKED WITH
Just to mention some of the brands I have worked with:
- John Lewis (Top 5 Blenders and Food Processors as Recommended by Wellness Gurus)
- Fushi Wellbeing (How to treat and prevent dry skin in colder months)
- Green People (Green People Orange Blossom Collection Review)
- Bluecrest Health Screening (Bluecrest health screening review)
- Liquid Health (How to keep your joints healthy: 6-step guide)
- Halfords (Cycling essentials for comfort and safety – infographic)
- Holland & Barrett (Almond and coconut gluten-free pancakes – recipe development)
- Botanicals (Green Clay & Avocado Balancing Mask review)
- LEON (Healthy eating in Birmingham: Healthy fast food restaurant LEON)
ABOUT PRODUCT REVIEWS
If you provide me with a product/item to review I will test it first and then decide whether I want to feature it on my blog. My reviews are honest and non-biased, mentioning all the positives and any negatives in a professional way.
I promote all the reviews (and giveaways) on my social media and on any suitable websites and communities.
If you are a company and want to work with me as you think your products or services are something that my readers would love, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I look forward to working with you!
View my media kit with the latest stats here: