I only accept good quality posts which are well-researched and provide value for my readers. A fee is agreed before the post goes live.
Here are my guest posting guidelines which need to be followed:
- A minimum of 800 words
- A chosen topic needs to be well researched and supported by trusted sources where applicable
- The content needs to be unique (not published elsewhere previously), useful and helpful
- The content should focus on one of the following: health, healthy living, how to be healthier, healthy lifestyle tips, cancer prevention and prevention of other modern diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and dementia; fitness, healthy foods, ‘is xxxx healthy’ (for example: Are eggs healthy?); healthy eating, nutrition, be healthy naturally (by not using medicines, focus on prevention), natural living (avoiding everyday toxins), natural beauty (how to be beautiful naturally, by using natural products), mind-body connection. I don’t accept product reviews
- Good grammar, spelling and language is essential, I prefer posts with my style of writing (friendly, simple language, easy to understand)
- A well formatted article is required (subheadings, short paragraphs/bullet points, images if possible)
- Only links within a blog post that will provide value to the readers are allowed (links to the UK based trusted websites are preferred as my audience are mostly UK based)
- A maximum of 1 dofollow link going to a specific brand/company’s website. This link has to naturally fit within the content and not be forced. I don’t link to bingo sites, loan sites, sites promoting weight loss products and similar.
- Conclusion with an author bio is required (you could put your links in Author bio, that includes social links)
- Links which don’t add value to the article and are clearly there for SEO purposes won’t be accepted (I accept only branded links as per Google’s recommendations)
- Blog posts which act as an advertisement for products and services are not accepted
- I reserve the right to edit the content if needed
- I will not insert additional links or change anchor text once the article has gone live so make sure you provide me with the correct content and links. If anything needs to be changed for some reason, this will occur additional fee.
Some examples of good quality articles which I agreed to publish in the past: