Recently I’ve been trying Daily Greens superfood powder from Organax and I’ve been really impressed with it. No horrible taste, organic ingredients, 100% natural, vegan and a heap of vitamins and minerals – I found this powder a great way of adding extra nutrients to my diet when I am busy and cannot always think of eating healthily.
Organax also have other superfood powders on offer and I am really happy to offer to my readers two tubs of their powders which in total are worth more than £50:
- Daily Resistance, worth £25.99 – this has been made to support and strengthen the immune system
- Revitalize, also worth £25.99 – this superfood powder supports and assists in internally cleansing the body of toxins
This is how Organax superfood powders are different from other similar powders:
- All Organax products are Soil Association Approved Certified Organic
- Organax grows 40% of its ingredients on its own farm, to the highest standards
- Each product is 100% raw, vegan, gluten free and fair trade
- Each blend includes a minimum of 22 organic ingredients
Organax Daily Resistance superfood powder is rich in antioxidants, carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, Leucoanthocyanins and catechins properties which are vitally important in maintaining a healthy immune response. In the powder you will find plenty of natural vitamin C, B vitamins, manganese and magnesium. All the vitamins and minerals come from either organic greens blend or fruit and vegetable blend. In addition, the powder also contains reishi mushrooms which are proven to enhance the immune system, reduce inflammation and help to fight fatigue (more about their benefits here).
Organax Revitalize superfood powder is a detoxifying and nourishing combination rich in plant foods with high anti-oxidant capabilities. Some of its key ingredients include:
- Organic Chlorella – great for cleansing, alkalizing and energizing the body
- Organic Broccoli – neutralises the body and eliminates toxins
- Organic Alfalfa – rich in vitamins A,B,D,E & K; and minerals including iron, magnesium & potassium.
- Organic Grasses – Sea greens and fresh water plants, Organic Wheatgrass powder, Organic Barley grass powder, Organic Alfalfa powder, Organic Spirulina powder, Organic Chlorella powder, Organic Aloe Vera gel powder.
- Organic super foods, herbs and spices: Organic Acai powder, Organic Flax seed fibre, Organic Cinnamon powder, Organic Rosehip skin powder, Organic Lucuma powder, Organic Licorice powder, Organic Baobab powder
- Organic Fruits
- Organic Vegetables
To use Organax superfood powders, take one scoop and mix it into either a juice, non-dairy milk or a smoothie. I recommend using a rice milk which is naturally slightly sweet and it will offset any ‘green’ taste.
And now onto a giveaway!
One of the lucky readers will win two tubs of Organax superfood powders worth more than £50. To enter, fill in the Rafflecopter widget below (use as many options as you can so that you can increase your chances of winning). The giveaway is open to UK residents only (age over 18) and ends on 31th July at 12:00am. Good luck!
Disclaimer: Thank you to Organax who have kindly provided the prize for this giveaway. I was not offered any other compensation for this post.